CEEL offers CABE 2023 University Credit!
LMU University Credit Overview for CABE 2023 Attendees
WHAT CREDIT IS AVAILABLE?
- Earn three (3) professional development, upper-division Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at CABE 2023.
- University transcripts will be available upon successful completion and verification of all course requirements.
- IMPORTANT: Prior to enrolling, participants should check district requirements regarding CEU acceptance and salary point equivalency.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Participants must register for university credit before attending any workshop or institute with the intent to earn university credit.
ONLINE REGISTRATION is available as follows:
• Three-Unit Course: Registration Now Open.
• Credit card payments are accepted for online registration.
• Course materials (course instructions, syllabus, and links to attendance verification forms) will be sent via email after registration.
• If you do not receive course materials (course instructions, syllabus, and links to attendance verification forms), email email@example.com a copy of your registration confirmation prior to attending CABE sessions.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
|Registration||Registration Now Open|
$390 - Early Bird Discount, expires February 6, 2023 - Code: EarlyCABE2023
|Course Title||CABE 2023: Course 300: Testimonios: The Power of Our Stories, Our Art, and Our Dreams|
|Required Hours||15 hours of CABE conference attendance
15 hours of independent work
|Due Date||April 30, 2023|
|Verification and Transcripts||Upon successful completion of assignments, participants can receive verification of university credit (upper division continuing education units) by requesting transcripts from Loyola Marymount University.|
For more information about 2023 LMU-CABE University Credit please view our flyer.
CABE 2023 Conference: Testimonios: The Power of Our Stories, Our Art, and Our Dreams
This year the California Association for Bilingual Education's (CABE) annual conference will be held in person. The conference is scheduled to commence on Wednesday, March 22nd, and end on Saturday, March 25th. To learn more about or to register for this year's conference, please visit their website at the CABE 2023 website.
Note that registration for LMU-CABE University Credit does not include registration for the CABE 2023 Conference.
For questions about this professional development opportunity, please contact The Center for Equity for English Learners at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 568-6117.