California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE)
WHAT CREDIT IS AVAILABLE?
- Earn three (3) professional development, upper-division Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at CABE 2021.
- University transcripts will be available upon successful completion and verification of all course requirements.
- IMPORTANT: Prior to enrolling, participants should check district requirements regarding CEU acceptance and salary point equivalency.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
Participants must register for university credit prior to attending any workshop or institute that will be utilized to earn university credit.
ONLINE REGISTRATION is available as follows:
• Three-Unit Course: https://tinyurl.com/CABE2021-Course300
• Credit card payments are accepted for online registration.
• Course materials (course instructions, syllabus, and links to attendance verification forms) will be sent via email after registration.
• If you do not receive course materials (course instructions, syllabus, and links to attendance verification forms), email email@example.com a copy of your registration confirmation prior to attending CABE sessions.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
|Registration||Course 300: Standing Together for Unity, Multiliteracy, and Equity|
|Course Title||CABE 2021: Course 300: Standing Together for Unity, Multiliteracy, and Equity|
|Required Hours||15 hours virtual conference attendance
15 hours independent work
|Due Date||April 23, 2021|
|Verification and Transcripts||Upon successful completion of assignments, participants can receive verification of university credit (upper division continuing education units) by requesting transcripts from Loyola Marymount University.|
Please click here to access the CABE 2021: Course 300: Standing Together for Unity, Multiliteracy, and Equity information flyer.
CABE 2021 Virtual Conference: Standing Together for Unity, Multiliteracy, and Equity
This year the California Association for Bilingual Education's (CABE) annual conference will be held virtually. The conference is scheduled to commence on Tuesday, March 23rd and end on Saturday, March 27th. To learn register or learn more about this year’s conference please visit: https://cabe2021.gocabe.org (to learn about special district registration packages, please click here).
For questions about this professional development opportunity, please contact The Center for Equity for English Learners at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 568-6117.