CEEL offers CABE 2024 University Credit!
WHAT CREDIT IS AVAILABLE?
- Earn three (3) professional development, upper-division Continuing Education Units (CEUs) at CABE 2024.
- University transcripts will be available upon successful completion and verification of all course requirements.
- IMPORTANT: Prior to enrolling, participants should check district requirements regarding CEU acceptance and salary point equivalency.
HOW DO I ENROLL?
It is recommended that participants register for university credit before the end of the conference.
ONLINE REGISTRATION is available as follows:
- Three-Unit Course
- Credit card payments are accepted for online registration.
- Course materials (course instructions, syllabus, and links to attendance verification forms) will be sent by our team via email after registration. If you do not receive the materials within 1 business day please email a copy of your registration to email@example.com.
- We highly recommend that participants register and receive the course materials before attending any CABE sessions.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS?
|Registration||Register for CABE300|
$390 - Early Bird Discount, expires January 16, 2024 - Code: EarlyCABE24
|Course Title||CABE 2024: Course 300: Strength in Unity: Embracing the Tapestry of Our Diversity, Cultivating Our Heritage, & Celebrating Our Multilingualism|
|Required Hours||15 hours of CABE conference attendance
15 hours of independent work
|Due Date||March 22, 2024|
|Verification and Transcripts||Upon successful completion of assignments, participants can receive verification of university credit (upper division continuing education units) by requesting transcripts from Loyola Marymount University.|
CABE 2024 Conference: Strength in Unity: Embracing the Tapestry of Our Diversity, Cultivating Our Heritage, & Celebrating Our Multilingualism
This year the California Association for Bilingual Education's (CABE) annual conference will be held in person. The conference is scheduled to commence on February 21 and end on February 24, 2024. To learn more about or to register for this year's conference, please visit their website at the CABE 2024 website.
Note that registration for LMU-CABE University Credit does not include registration for the CABE 2024 Conference.
For questions about this professional development opportunity, please contact The Center for Equity for English Learners at firstname.lastname@example.org or (310) 568-6117.