Welcome! The SOE Alumni Association (SOEAA) seeks to connect alumni with each other and with SOE to ensure the continued excellence of the School and to assist alumni on their journeys in their social, professional, and intellectual lives.
All SOE alumni automatically become members of SOEAA upon degree completion. Keep your contact information up to date with the university and you'll receive regular communications about SOE's activities.
- The SOEAA Board is comprised of SOE alumni and ex-officio members who serve on SOE’s faculty and/or staff. It focuses on three pillars:
- Building Community
- Volunteer Service
- Professional Development
- To become an SOEAA Board member, you must nominate yourself or be nominated by one of your fellow alumni
- Read more here about the benefits and expectations of SOEAA Board membership. You can submit a nomination here.
SOEAA Executive Committee
- Each year, the SOEAA Board elects an Executive Committee consisting of a Board Chair, Board Vice-Chair, and three Committee Chairs.
- The Executive Committee serves as the leadership to shape the vision, mission, and goals of the SOEAA.
SOEAA Executive Committee, 2022-23
- Stephen McCray, Ed.D. ’13 (Board Chair)
- Daniel Rios, M.A. ’16. B.A. '12 (Board Vice Chair/Mission and Action Committee Chair)
- Martinique Starnes, Ed.D. ’15 (Communications Committee Chair)
- Tanisha Barnett, Ed.D. ’16 (Nominations Committee Chair)
- Liza Smith, M.A. ’09, Ed.D. (Professional Development Chair)