Our regional leadership group meets regularly for continued study to increase our educational and instructional knowledge.
CRLP Leadership Study
- Pre K - 12 Reading and Literature Instruction
- Instruction for English Language Learners
- Disciplinary Literacy
- Biliteracy Instruction
- Visual and Performing Arts in CCSS
Virtual Book Club: Teaching with Emotional Resilience
- Onward: Cultivating Emotional Resilience in Educators, by Elena Aguilar - Virtual and in-person Book Club
- The Onward Workbook: Daily Activities to Cultivate Your Emotional Resilience and Thrive
Literacy Lunch Bunch
- Free lunch webinars, for CRLP participants, highlighting techniques and real-world implementation from RESULTS professional development
For information about attending one of our Regional Leadership Programs, please fill out our interest form.