The application deadline has been extended!
Technology Integration Specialist Program: Second Cohort
All 3 components of the application are due by Sunday, May 15, 2016 at 11:59pm
- Create a two-minute video of yourself, introducing who you are and why you're looking to be a part of the program. You should be able to mention what school you are currently working at, your current position, as well as a bit about your academic and professional background in the first minute. The second minute of the video should be an "elevator pitch" as to why you're looking to be a part of the program and be supported in leading the use of technology at your school. Videos should be uploaded to YouTube. You can use whatever tool you'd like to make the video, including iMovie, Screencast-O-Matic or QuickTime, to make the video! Be creative, as the only constraints are the time (no more than two minutes) and general content (first minute should be about you and your background, and the second minute is your chance to pitch why you're looking to be a part of the program.) Please upload the video as an unlisted video to YouTube, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive or similar web storage and e-mail the shareable link along with items 2 and 3 of the application. Also, please do not include students in your video.
- A letter of interest/personal statement of no more than one to two pages demonstrating your commitment to ongoing professional learning and explaining your interest in technology integration specialization.
- A letter of recommendation from your current principal (or equivalent supervisor) that speaks to your potential for leadership at the school site and current/anticipated structures at the school that will facilitate teacher leadership.
- All application materials should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com by May 15, 2016
- Applicants will be notified of decisions no later than May 18, 2016. We look forward to your applications!
- Upon acceptance into the program, unofficial transcripts and a site participation agreement will be required.