Connect - Engage - Grow
The SOE Alumni Association seeks to connect alumni together with each other and the LMU School of Education to ensure the continued excellence of the School and to assist alumni on their journey in their social, professional and intellectual experiences.
The SOE Alumni Association is open to all SOE alumni and focuses on three pillars:
- Building Community
- Volunteer Service
- Professional Development
School of Education Alumni Association Board
The SOE Alumni Association Board serves as the leadership to shape the vision, mission and goals of the SOE Alumni Association. Read board member bios.
- Roy Quinto, Ed.D. '14 (Board Chair)
- Jayne Quinn, Ed.D. '05, '10 (Board Vice Chair)
- Armando Wm. Argandoña '78 (Nominations Committee Chair)
- Maggie Bove-LaMonica '05, '06, '13 (Alumni Engagement Committee Chair)
- Nancy Alamo, Ed.D. '91, '93, '94
- Natasha Bayus '10, '11
- Michael Cersosimo '11
- Rudy Cuevas, Ed.D. '06, '13
- Christian DeLarkin, Ed.D. '06, '08, '13
- Michael Farber, Ed.D '16
- Brian Johnson '75, '80
- Christopher Jones, Ed.D. '85, '86
- Paul Jordan '96
- Samantha Kollar '14
- Chaké Kouyoumjian '95
- Kadar Lewis, Ed.D. '16
- Stephen McCray, Ed.D. '13
- Danitza Pantoja, Psy.D. '01
- Ana Ponce, Ed.D. '13
- Delmy Ruiz '13
- Irma Vazquez '90, '95, '99
Update Your Contact Information
To be certain that you are included in future communications about the developments of the SOE Alumni Association, please update your contact information.
For questions, please contact Tiffany Markarian at 310.258.8869 or Tiffany.Markarian@lmu.edu.