CEEL Doctoral Fellowship Program
The Center for Equity for English Learners (CEEL) at LMU is pleased to offer the opportunity for a Doctoral Fellowship. CEEL Fellows are expected to become research partners with CEEL faculty. Selected fellows will assist the CEEL Executive Director and Director of Programs and Partnerships with projects related to educational research and professional learning.
- Receive scholarship support and a paid Graduate Assistantship
- Must commit to 20 hours per week to engagement with CEEL projects
Pathway 2: CEEL Doctoral Scholars
- Receive scholarship support
- Must commit to 30 hours per semester to collaboration with CEEL faculty
- Data collection, analysis, and documentation for research efforts
- Assistance with grant and conference proposals
- Compilation and organization of resources and references for CEEL website
- Development of resources for use with internal and external partners
- Engagement in research efforts
- What leadership roles have allowed you to identify critical factors in your work with English learners?
- How do you envision yourself advocating for English Learners during your doctoral studies? And after you've completed the doctoral program?
- How do your long-range career objectives relate to education and equity for English learners?