The Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership for Social Justice offers a variety of financial aid options:
- University Scholarships (Catholic Teacher/Ministry, Developing Countries, and Religious Scholarships)
- A selection of Graduate Assistant, Research Assistant, or Teaching Assistant opportunities
All students wishing to obtain financial aid should:
- Apply for FAFSA: To learn more please visit LMU's Financial Aid website. The Financial Aid Office recommends applying for aid as soon as possible, beginning October 1st of each year; however, FAFSA information is only processed by LMU after a student receives an offer of admission.
- Complete the Ed.D. Program Scholarship Application.
- Submit a one-page typed essay explaining why you are applying for financial aid, noting in particular any current financial hardships or professional accomplishments pertaining to merit.
Requests for additional financial aid are determined on the basis of merit and need.