The Doctoral Program in Educational Leadership for Social Justice offers a variety of financial aid options:
- University Scholarships (Catholic Teacher/Ministry, Developing Countries, and Religious Scholarships)
- A selection of Graduate Assistant, Research Assistant, or Teaching Assistant opportunities
All students wishing to obtain financial aid should:
- Apply for FAFSA: To learn more please visit LMU's Financial Aid website. The Financial Aid Office recommends applying for aid as soon as possible, beginning October 1st of each year; however, FAFSA information is only processed by LMU after a student receives an offer of admission.
- Complete the Ed.D. Program Scholarship Application 2020-21 or the Online Ed.D. Program Scholarship Application 2021.
- Submit a one-page typed essay explaining why you are applying for financial aid, noting in particular any current financial hardships or professional accomplishments pertaining to merit.
** Send your completed scholarship application, along with the essay, to Doctoral Program Coordinator Michaela Cooper at Michaela.Cooper@lmu.edu.
Requests for additional financial aid are determined on the basis of merit and need.