LMU offers the premier nationally accredited school psychology graduate program in Los Angeles and southern California with both online and in-person program options. With its excellent reputation, the LMU School Psychology Program attracts highly qualified candidates from across the country who join us to develop the knowledge and skills to create safe, supportive schools that allow all students to excel academically, socially, and emotionally. Program graduates earn the following:
- Master of Arts (M.A.) degree in Educational Psychology
- Education Specialist (Ed.S.) degree in School Psychology
- California Pupil Personnel Services (P.P.S.) Credential in School Psychology
Graduates are also eligible for the following:
- Nationally Certified School Psychologist (NCSP) upon passing the Praxis II exam
- Licensed Educational Psychologist (LEP) upon completing board requirements
These qualifications enable them to find employment in a wide variety of schools and educational settings.
Program Highlights and Information
This video overview summarizes the key elements of our three-year, in-person, cohort program for prospective students.