Congratulations! You are approaching the final steps to receiving your Service Credential.
SUBMIT: Credential Request Form
ORDER: LMU Transcript (through PROWL)
- Go to PROWL
- Click on: Student Services
- Click on: Student Records
- Click on: Request Official Transcript
- Send to: SOE Credential Office, UH 2100
- Check PROWL to ensure there are no Incompletes, if so, speak to your course professor before ordering transcript.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS WITH ALL GRADES POSTED MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE CREDENTIAL OFFICE BEFORE PROCESSING CAN BEGIN.
DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE, & SUBMIT: Verification of Experience Form (.pdf)
- Public schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
- Charter schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
- Private schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE, & SUBMIT: Verification of Employment as an Administrator
Candidates who ARE EMPLOYED as an administrator must provide verification of employment. Make sure that the entire form is completed.
Candidates NOT EMPLOYED as an administrator, will receive a Certificate of Eligibility which allows seeking employment before applying for the credential. Once you secure employment as an administrator, contact the LMU Credential Office for the next steps.
FILING DEADLINES: These are the dates by which the LMU Credential Office must receive all documents/forms listed in order to receive processing priority:
- Fall: December 15
- Spring: May 15
- Summer I: June 15
- Summer II: August 1
If the date above falls on a weekend or holiday, please submit your documents/forms in advance of the weekend or holiday.
Please submit the applicable documents/forms listed above to:
Loyola Marymount University
School of Education, Credential Office
1 LMU Drive, UH 2100
Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659