We realize that some schools are looking at how to get started with the introduction and integration of technology at their school.
The Technology Integration Preparation (TIP) Program works with schools to:
- Assess their current infrastructure and identify a realistic technology plan.
- Identify appropriate devices and software.
- Discuss financial sustainability.
- Plan appropriate professional development.
The TIP Program allows for a smaller scale, individualized technology implementation plan. TIP schools may or may not be interested in Blended Learning and may or may not have external funding sources. The TIP Program is the foundational experience that schools need to get technology into their schools and expose students and teachers to digital learning.
Technology Integration Partnership Schools
- North Valley Military Institute
- St. Mary's Academy (Inglewood)
- St. James School (Torrance)