2020 Education Law Symposium Now Online!
Co-sponsored by the National Catholic Educational Association (NCEA) and Loyola Marymount University's Center for Catholic Education, this nationally recognized symposium offers dynamic presentations on the law as it applies to Catholic education and ministry. This is geared toward all levels of Catholic school administration: from diocesan superintendents to emerging leaders at school sites.
This year's symposium will be held entirely online, on July 8 and July 9. Please RSVP on the Eventbrite link below to join us for an exciting line-up of presentations. Symposium topics include:
- Fund and Friend Raising in Pandemic and Post Pandemic Legal Times;
- Legal Issues in Pandemic and Post-Pandemic Times;
- Medical Issues in Pandemic Environment;
- Lessons Learned from the Pandemic & Plans Moving Forward; and
- EST Technology/On Line Learning Pandemic & Post Pandemic.
Register online at: Eventbrite Registration
Questions and requests for more information can be directed to email@example.com.