Drop-In Virtual Office Hours - get your questions answered
- Tuesdays, 4-5 pm Quickly Register here to join any Tuesday personalized office hours Q&A
- Thursdays, 9-10 am - Quickly Register here to join any Thursday personalized office hours Q&A.
Virtual Information Sessions and Appointment Requests
If you'd like to attend a virtual information session with one or more or our advisors for a specific program, kindly complete the RSVP form below (dates and times appear in the form) for your specific program area of interest.
Currently we have regular virtual information sessions for:
- Catholic Archdiocesan School Teachers Program (CAST) - Master of Arts combined with Teaching Credential for Full-Time Catholic Educators (throughout the Summer)
- We are also available for a personal appointment for any of our M.A., credential, certificate or added authorization programs. Submit an appointment request using the form below for follow-up.
- Please also see doctoral information sessions for our Ed.D programs.
For the CAST virtual information session, you'll receive an email with the details for logging in. We use the Zoom app for all virtual appointments and sessions. We ask that you attend the session from a single location (no driving or moving about) so as not to distract or disrupt the experience of others in the session.
We look forward to meeting you!