Drop-In Virtual Office Hours
- Tuesdays, 4-5 pm Register here to join any Tuesday personalized office hours Q&A
- Thursdays, 9-10 am - Register to join any Thursday personalized office hours Q&A.
Virtual Information Sessions by Program
If you'd like to attend a virtual information session with one or more or our advisors for a specific program, kindly complete the RSVP form below (dates and times appear in the form) for your specific program area of interest.
Currently we have listed virtual information sessions for,:
- Catholic Archdiocesan School Teachers Program (CAST) - Master of Arts combined with Teaching Credential for Full-Time Catholic Educators
- Counseling - Master of Arts in Guidance and Counseling or in School Counseling, PPS Credential in School Counseling, LPCC, and Community Mental Health Counseling.
- Educational Studies - a flexible Master of Arts program without a credential.
- School Psychology/Educational Psychology - Master of Arts in Educational Psychology with PPS in School Psychology, and Ed.S. (Info sessions are offered in October, November, December, and January for annual February deadline).
- Teacher Preparation (Elementary/Secondary) - Master of Arts and Mulitiple/Single Subject Teaching Credential Programs.
- You may also request a personal appointment for the program of your choice, including bilingual, special ed, literacy, school administration, leadership certificates, MA in Higher Education, among others. We'll email you to arrange for a convenient day/time.
- Please also see doctoral information sessions for the Ed.D program.
A few days prior to the session you've RSVP'd for, you'll receive an email with the details for logging in. We use the Zoom app for all virtual info sessions. We ask that you attend the session from a single location (no driving or moving about) so as not to distract or disrupt the experience of others in the session. Thank you - we look forward to chatting with you!