- LMU offers expert faculty, small class sizes, a strong alumni network, and comprehensive support for completing the academic and administrative requirements needed to obtain a California credential.
- All of our credential programs are authorized by the state of California and by NCATE.
- LMU School of Education is the longest standing and successful university partner with Teach for America in California.
- LMU is the exclusive partner for all Teach for America Corps Members in Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- LMU has been the preferred university partner in Los Angeles since 2000.
- LMU/TFA Partnership is one of the organization’s largest and most successful partnerships in the country.
*All LMU School of Education credential programs meet the California state requirements as specified by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC). The institution has not made a determination as to whether the credential program meets the requirement of states outside of California.