Earn a combined California SB 2042 Preliminary Teaching credential and an MA degree. The option to complete a credential-only program is offered as well.
- Multiple Subjects credential (K-5 grade teachers)
- Single Subject credential (6-12 grade teachers)
- California Mild/Moderate Level 1 Educational Specialist Teaching Credential
Candidates with an interest in bilingual education can also take additional courses to earn a BCLAD credential.
M.A. Concentration Options
- Digital Learning
- Language and Culture (BCLAD option)
- Educational Policy and Administration
Once admitted, you must complete several post-admission requirements prior to entering student teaching.