- Fingerprint Clearance: An original Certificate of Clearance must be received from the CCTC prior to enrolling in student teaching.
- Tuberculin test results. Valid within one year prior to student teaching.
- U.S. Constitution Requirement: Satisfied by one of the following: Successfully completing one of the following LMU courses: HIST 198 upon approval or POLS 135; Passing an approved examination offered online at usconstitutionexam.com
- CSET (Original passing score report)
- Reading Instruction Competence Assessment (RICA): After completing EDSS 6601/6602 Language & Literacy in Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Settings (Elementary or Secondary), candidates are required to take, pass and submit an original score report of he RICA to the Special Education program advisor.
***If you are a student who began their program in Special Education prior to the 15-16 school year, please contact your LMU Advisory or the Special Education Program Director for specifics as the information above outlines the Special Education program beginning in Fall of 2015.