ISLA Los Angeles and ISLA Bay Area
Top-ranked LMU School of Education's Institute of School Leadership and Administration (ISLA) provides an outstanding graduate program to the greater Los Angeles Area and the Bay Area to educate and develop extraordinary leaders in every sector of education in these two dynamic cities. ISLA provides access to a proven path for successful leadership. In the ISLA program, students are engaged in a dynamic experience that leverages hybrid classes on alternate Saturdays with online engagement. Students also receive access to exceptional instructors, streamlined modules, and cutting-edge content.
ISLA offers multiple pathways to success. Learn more about the following programs below:
- Preliminary Tier I Administrative Services Credential
- MA in School Administration for Social Justice
- Certificate in Charter School Leadership
- New! Certificate in Charter School Leadership – FULLY ONLINE
LMU is preparing the next generation of leaders. Join our family and be inspired, inspire others, and transform communities.
For ISLA Los Angeles and ISLA Bay Area questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
The LMU Difference
ISLA has enjoyed a long tradition of producing top tier educational leaders in every sector of education. LMU's ISLA Program focuses on creating an environment that provides a path to successful leadership. Our program is:
- Grounded in Social Justice. The ISLA program is guided by the principals of Social Justice and the Jesuit tradition of educating through respect, ethical practice, a commitment to the education of the whole person, and the promotion of service and justice for all.
- Practical. The ISLA program provides a rigorous program that truly bridges theory to practice. Learning experiences are designed to be application based and provide tools for effective application in the field.
- Committed to YOUR Success. ISLA is dedicated to your academic and professional success during and after the program. A support team that includes professors, fieldwork instructors and mentors, to members of your cohort work together to ensure success for all.
*All LMU School of Education credential programs meet the California state requirements as specified by the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CCTC). The institution has not made a determination as to whether the credential program meets the requirement of states outside of California.