Congratulations! You are approaching the final steps to receiving your Teaching Credential.
SUBMIT: Credential Request Form
ORDER: LMU Transcript (through PROWL)
- Go to PROWL
- Click on: Student Services
- Click on: Student Records
- Click on: Request Official Transcript
- Send to:SOE Credential Office, UH 2100
- Check PROWL to ensure there are no Incompletes, if so, speak to your course professor before ordering transcript.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS WITH ALL GRADES POSTED MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE CREDENTIAL OFFICE BEFORE PROCESSING CAN BEGIN.
Official transcripts must include the following requirements before processing can begin:
- 30 Graduate Semester Units (45 Quarter Units)
- LMU Program Coursework Completion (8 units)
- EDUC 6080 Advanced Course 1: Special Populations, English Language Learners, Health, and Technology
- EDUC 6965 Action Research Fieldwork Support Course 1
- EDUC 6081 Advanced Course 2: Special Populations, English Language Learners, Health, and Technology
- EDUC 6966 Action Research Fieldwork Support Course
3. CPR Certification: Adult, Infant, & Child (copy front/back of cert.)
FILING DEADLINES: These are the dates by which the LMU Credential Office must receive all documents/forms listed in order to receive processing priority:
- Fall: December 15
- Spring: May 15
- Summer I: June 15
- Summer II: August 1
If the date above falls on a weekend or holiday, please submit your documents/forms in advance of the weekend or holiday.
Please submit the applicable documents/forms listed above to:
Loyola Marymount University
School of Education, Credential Office
1 LMU Drive, UH 2100
Los Angeles, CA. 90045-2659