Keep in Touch!
The Counseling program wants to stay in touch with you and ensure that you remain connected through the numerous services, opportunities and events we offer to our alumni.
To ensure you receive communications regarding our events and opportunities, please provide us with your most up-to-date contact information.
Please continue to update us as your career progresses. We are eager to hear stories from the field, and want to share your successes with the LMU community. In addition, there are times when the School of Education looks for experts in particular areas of research, and we are very interested in having our own scholars fill this need.
We invite you to subscribe to the Counseling Program Listserv. Please follow these directions to subscribe:
- Send an email to email@example.com
- Put "subscribe" in the subject line
- Nothing is needed in the message area
Tell Us Your Success Story
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Your name
- Graduation date
- Contact email
- What have you done that you are proud of?
- How has your work made an impact on your community, school, agency, classroom, clients or students?
- What evidence can you share that demonstrates this impact (i.e., quantifiable data like money saved, policy development, clients/students helped, changes initiated)?