California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE)
University credit is available for CABE 2018 Conference attendees.
March 28 - March 31, 2018
What Credit is Available?
- Earn professional development upper division continuing education units at CABE 2018.
- University transcripts will be available upon successful completion and verification of all course requirements.
- IMPORTANT: Prior to enrolling, participants should check district requirements regarding CEU acceptance and salary point equivalency.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: Friday, March 30, 2017 - 8:00am.
Participants must register for university credit prior to attending any workshop or institute that will be utilized to earn university credit.
There are two methods of registration:
1. ONLINE REGISTRATION is available as follows:
- Two Unit Course
- Three Unit Course
- Credit card payments are accepted for online registration only.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your registration confirmation to receive course materials.
2. ON-SITE REGISTRATION - Course registration will be available on-site at the CABE University Credit table.
- Checks are accepted for in-person registration only.
- Course materials will be provided at time of on-site registration.
|OPTION I – 2 UNITS||OPTION II – 3 UNITS|
|Course Title||CABE 2018 Course 200: Embracing Multilingualism: From Policy to Powerful Practices||CABE 2018 Course 300: Embracing Multilingualism: From Policy to Powerful Practices|
|Required Hours||12 hours on-site* plus
8 hours independent work
|15 hours on-site* plus
15 hours independent work
|Due Date||April 27, 2018||April 27, 2018|
Loyola Marymount University
Center for Equity for English Learners
1 LMU Drive, Suite 2616
Los Angeles, California 90045
Phone: (310) 568-6117
Fax: (310) 338-1976
Upon successful completion of assignments, participants can receive verification of university credit (upper division continuing education units) by requesting transcripts from Loyola Marymount University.
For questions about this professional development opportunity, please contact The Center for Equity for English Learners at email@example.com or (310) 568-6117.