California Association for Bilingual Education (CABE)
March 29, 2017 - April 1, 2017, Anaheim, CA
University credit available for CABE 2017 Conference Attendees!
- Earn upper division, professional development continuing education units at CABE 2017.
- University transcripts will be available upon successful completion and verification of all course requirements.
- Important: Prior to enrolling, participants should check district requirements regarding CEU acceptance and salary point equivalency.
- Online registration is available as follows:
- Course registration will also be available on-site at the CABE University Credit table.
- Participants must register for university credit prior to attending any workshop or institute that will be utilized to earn university credit.
- Credit card payments are accepted for online registration only.
- Checks are accepted for in-person registration only.
|Option I - 2 units||Option II - 3 units|
|Course Title||CABE 2017 Course 200: Connecting Communities Through our Languages, Cultures and Stories||CABE 2017 Course 300: Connecting Communities Through our Languages, Cultures and Stories|
4 pages – typed, double-spaced = 8 hours independent work.
|Due Date||April 28, 2017||April 28, 2017|
Submit Assignments to:
Loyola Marymount University
Center for Equity for English Learners
1 LMU Drive, Suite 2616
Los Angeles, California 90045
Phone: (310) 568-6117
Fax (310) 338-1976
Upon successful completion of assignments, participants can receive verification of university credit (continuing education units) by requesting transcripts from Loyola Marymount University. For questions about this professional development opportunity, please contact us.
*CABE qualifying sessions include general sessions, featured speaker sessions, full-day or half-day institutes, and workshops. Featured films may not be counted as part of the total number of hours.