Positive Behavioral Support (PBS)
PBS is an Evidenced Based Practice developed for working with students in schools to improve both the academic and social climate. It is represented by a three tiered continuum of supports for all students.
- School-Wide Behavior Support
- Classroom Behavior Support (Classroom Management)
- Individual Behavior Support
- Tier I - Represents 80% of the students in the school who are likely to respond to a school-wide and classroom behavioral program.
- Tier II - Represents 15% of students who are likely to be at risk of having behavioral problems.
- Tier III - Represents the 5% of students who require an individualized behavior plan.