Study Abroad at Hacienda Cusin in Imbabura, Ecuador
July 7-16, 2014
With Dr. Beth Stoddard and Dr. Emily Fisher
EDSS 6998: Special Studies (Study Abroad) counts for one of the following (talk to your academic advisor):
- EDSS 6377: Multicultural Counseling
- EDSS 6394: Helping Skills
- EDSS 6514: Diversity in Community and School Psychology (for students enrolled in the School Psychology Program)
- Immerse yourself in another culture and participate in community-based learning
- Engage in a learning community with other graduate students and LMU faculty
- Earn 3 units of course credit and apply coursework to immediate intercultural experiences
- Pre-Travel: Attend a study abroad orientation, complete pre-class readings and assignments
- While Abroad: Attend all classes, complete readings, engage in required academic and community-based learning experiences.
- The $1000 fee includes all lodging, meals, and transportation within Ecuador.
- You also pay normal course tuition and airfare.
For More Info
- Attend an information session
- Thursday January 16 3:45-4:30 in UH 2314 (2400 Suite)
- Tuesday January 21 4:00-4:30 in UH 1514 (1500 Suite)
- Tuesday January 21 6:45-7:15 in UH 1514 (1500 Suite)
- Talk to your Academic Advisor!
- Email one of the course faculty