School Psychology candidates must fulfill several requirements as they move through the program.
By the end of your first semester in the program, you are required to:
- Submit original CBEST score report showing passing scores for all 3 sections.
- Complete CTC Certificate of Clearance (LiveScan fingerprint) requirements.
- Submit a current (taken within 12 months) TB skin test result.
As you move through the program, you must also:
- Pass all courses with a "B" or better. No courses may be taken for "Credit/No Credit" with the exception of fieldwork courses.
- Clear all Incomplete "I" grades prior to your last semester of fieldwork.
- Successfully complete your fieldwork experiences.
For more information, please see the New Candidate Advisory Handbook.