Congratulations! You are approaching the final steps to receiving your Teaching Credential.
OBTAIN: Unofficial LMU Transcripts with final semester grades posted.
- Go to PROWL
- Click on: Student Services Menu
- Click on: Student Records
- Click on: Final Grades
- Click on: View Unofficial Transcripts
- Make a PDF of the unofficial transcripts
COMPLETE: Credential Request Form and upload the Unofficial Transcripts then SUBMIT.
DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE, & SUBMIT: Verification of Experience Form (.pdf)
- Public schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
- Charter schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
- Private schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
FILING DEADLINES: These are the dates by which the LMU Credential Office must receive all documents/forms listed in order to receive processing priority:
- Fall: December 15
- Spring: May 15
- Summer I: June 15
- Summer II: August 1
If the date above falls on a weekend or holiday, please submit your documents/forms in advance of the weekend or holiday.
Please submit the applicable documents/forms listed above to:
Loyola Marymount University
School of Education, Credential Office
1 LMU Drive, UH 2100
Los Angeles, CA. 90045-2659