Congratulations! You are approaching the final steps to receiving your Teaching Credential.
SUBMIT: Credential Request Form
ORDER: LMU Transcript (through PROWL)
- Go to PROWL
- Click on: Student Services
- Click on: Student Records
- Click on: Request Official Transcripta
- Send to:SOE Credential Office, UH 2100
- Check PROWL to ensure there are no Incompletes, if so, speak to your course professor before ordering transcript.
- FINAL TRANSCRIPTS WITH ALL GRADES POSTED MUST BE RECEIVED IN THE CREDENTIAL OFFICE BEFORE PROCESSING CAN BEGIN.
DOWNLOAD, COMPLETE, & SUBMIT: Verification of Experience Form (.pdf)
Must provide official verification of three years of full-time teaching experience.
- Public schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
- Charter schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
- Private schools = Obtain signature from human resources personnel only
FILING DEADLINES: These are the dates by which the LMU Credential Office must receive all documents/forms listed in order to receive processing priority:
- Fall: December 15
- Spring: May 15
- Summer I: June 15
- Summer II: August 1
If the date above falls on a weekend or holiday, please submit your documents/forms in advance of the weekend or holiday.
Please submit the applicable documents/forms listed above to:
Loyola Marymount University
School of Education, Credential Office
1 LMU Drive, UH 2100
Los Angeles, CA. 90045-2659